
The time has come... finally! For the last three years I've been looking forward to the next big vacation... knowing that school would be finished then... it started with research of Europe... then South America... then Central America... then a road-trip across Canada... then back to Europe... and finally it was decided that Hawaii was the destination of choice! Tickets were bought... so I couldn't change my mind again!!
Jay and I depart Monday May 5 to Honolulu where we plan to stay with a friend for a few days. Then we're off to Kauai May 8, the "Garden Isle". That's as far as we have planned for sure, but we plan to spend a week on Kauai, then fly south to the Big Isalnd for a week, then to Maui for a week, and end back in Oahu for the last few days.
We have two days left to pack. I need to figure out what to REMOVE from my pack! I'm so excited to be off!!
I don't know how often we'll seek out internet access, but feel free to check in on how we're doing and where we are in our journey. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible! And hopefully you can enjoy a little piece of paradise with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment